Farm Business Update Events 2014
These FREE half day seminars were heavily over-subscribed last year – so book your place now! Intended as a one-stop shop providing you with the latest information on environmental, water and regulatory issues to help you maintain a profitable and efficient farm business.
- Guest speaker Johnny Johnson of Rothamsted: ‘Soil fertility is everything’
- Cross compliance: how to avoid the most common failures
- ‘What’s going on in your area’ for catchment initiatives and projects
- Catchment Sensitive Farming advice on reducing pesticides in water
- Next steps for ‘Greening’, agri-environment schemes, and the Campaign for the Farmed Environment
All events run from 9:15am to 1:00pm and refreshments and lunch will be provided. BASIS & NRoSO points available.
- Thurs 30 Jan – Affinity Water Head Office, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ (off-site parking)
- Tues 4 Feb – Essex YFC HQ Whitbreads Barn, Whitbreads Lane, Chatham Green, CM3 3LQ
- Thurs 6 Feb – The Forest Centre, Forest of Marston Vale, Bedfordshire, MK43 0PR
- Thurs 13 Feb – Lavenham Village Hall, Church Street, Lavenham, Suffolk, CO10 9QT
- Mon 17 Feb – British Trust for Ornithology, The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2PU
- Weds 19 Feb – Abbots Ripton Village Hall, The Green, Abbots Ripton, Cambs, PE28 2PE
- Fri 28 Feb – Aylsham Lodge Hotel, 149 Norwich Road, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6JH
Given the popularity of these events, booking is essential: email: email@example.com or telephone 01638 590429. Please specify venue and provide address and contact details for all attendees when booking. We look forward to seeing some of you there!